Project Professional 2016
- Pre-built templates that help you get your project started on the right track
- Sync with Project Server and Project Online
- Users can submit timesheets to capture project and non-project time spent
- Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
- Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
- Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines
To download Microsoft Project Professional 2016 from Microsoft (trial version) you click here
How to install Microsoft Project Professional 2016
After you download, you have the 7-Zip.exe file, you click it to install 7-Zip.
Then you click “Install“
Step 2: You right-click the Microsoft Project Professional 2016 file which you download, you select “7-Zip” => “Extract to Office 2016…”
Step 3: After you extract the file, you open Microsoft Project Professional 2016 folder then you click “Setup.exe”.
Step 4: You click “Install Now” and wait a moment.
To download Microsoft Project Standard 2016 from Microsoft (trial version) you click here
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 Requirements
|Processor||1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Memory||4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)|
|Hard Disk Space||4 GB available disk space|
|Display||1280 x 768 screen resolution|
|Graphics||DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration|
|Additional System Requirements||Internet access