You are looking to get rid of the “Activate Windows – Go to settings to activate windows” watermark on Windows 10/8/7? Here you are in the right place, I will guide you how to remove it.Step 3: You use the command “slmgr.vbs /ipk yourlicensekey” to install a license key (yourlicensekey is the activation key you got at step 1). For example, my Windows 10 is Windows 10 Pro. So I type: slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GXThen you enter.Step 4: You use the command “slmgr.vbs /skms s8.now.im” to connect to my KMS server.Step 5: The last step is to activate your Windows you use the command “slmgr.vbs /ato”
How to Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark
Method 1: You use KMS key to remove activate Windows watermarkYou can read these articles to know:
How to remove activate Windows 10 watermarkStep 1: You select the right key for your Windows 10 edition you use
- Windows 10 Pro key: W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
- Windows 10 Home key: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
Note: Sometimes my KMS servers are busy. So you will receive the error code 0xc004f074 You type “slmgr.vbs /ato” again to reconnect my KMS servers. Done.You check the activation status again.
You watch this video to know how to remove activate Windows 10 watermark
Method 2: You use the Windows product key to remove activate Windows watermarkIf you have Windows 10/8/7 product key, you go Activation Setting to activate your Windows. After you activate your Windows, the activate Windows watermark will disappear. I also sell cheap Windows 10/8/7 product key ($25/key) on https://saleproductkey.com/
Method 3: You edit the registry to remove the Windows 10 watermark
- You open Windows registry editor by Press windows + R, type regedit and hit the enter key.
- Then you expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
- You double click on the value “PaintDesktopVersion” in the right-hand window.
- And you change the value “1” to a “0” and click OK to save changes.
- You Close registry editor and any other programs and restart your computer.