Visio Professional 2019
- Create professional diagrams easily with ready-made shapes and templates
- Build and validate diagrams that support industry standards, including UML 2.5 and BPMN 2.0
- Use your finger or pen to draw and annotate more naturally on a touch-enabled device
- Create database visualizations using the built-in database model diagrams
- Collaborate with others by adding and replying to comments within Visio
- Link diagrams to live data from internal and external sources
To download Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 from Microsoft (trial version) you click here
How to install Microsoft Visio Professional 2019
After you download, you have the 7-Zip.exe file, you click it to install 7-Zip.
Then you click “Install“
Step 2: You right-click the Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 file which you download, you select “7-Zip” => “Extract to Office 2019…”
Step 3: After you extract the file, you open Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 folder then you click “Setup.exe”.
Step 4: You click “Install Now” and wait a moment.
To download Microsoft Visio Standard 2019 from Microsoft (trial version) you click here
Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 Requirements
|Processor||1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core|
|Operating System||Windows 10, Windows Server 2019|
|Memory||4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)|
|Hard Disk Space||4 GB available disk space|
|Display||1280 x 768 screen resolution|
|Graphics||DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration|
|Additional System Requirements||Internet access